Sunday 8 April 2012

A little light train time reading



You know when you discover something completely new to you and then start noticing it everywhere you go? I'm a bit like that with coffee. Having never drunk it before about two months ago (and subsequently becoming a regular one shot latte fan) I now find myself fascinated by the fact that so many people are carrying those polystyrene cups of wake-uppy goodness everywhere they go.


For me, the same could be said for South West Trains. Up until a year ago, my only dalliances with them were on an occasional basis. Whilst I always found cause to moan, it was so infrequent, that I didn't bother to take the time to investigate. Plus I'm not naturally inquisitive, so unless something really motivates me, I cannot be arsed to think about it too deeply.


I've found myself over the past couple of weeks idly googling "South West Trains". There are, it transpires, a hell of a lot of people disgruntled enough to make blogs like this or write articles in newspapers, publish court cases involving SWT, hell, even the government are talking about them right now.


Below is a list of a few of those 'hits' from the first twenty pages of Google... Enjoy!


From the famous South West Trains escapees story in June 2011


If the writer of this happens to chance upon me. Please get in touch!


Someone far more articulate than I!


Finally understand the 450 issue a bit better


Disability issues on South West Trains... Not something new


Old, but still rather intriguing

No comments:

Post a Comment