Thursday 15 March 2012

Raking the Muck

webchat

Today, is the day to have your say on SWTrains service, or lack thereof. As previously mentioned I don't hold out much hope of succint and relevant replies. In case they decide to by pass all of my questions entirely, I asked Mr Shoveller (above) the following:


See my record of your service @my6percent. So far in 2012, 23% of my daily commute into Waterloo from Kingston have been severely delayed. Severely in my terms being more than 5 minutes. When can I expect a 95% success rate? I would appreciate if your answer did not contain flowery language and did contain real dates for service improvement.



A lot of customers report issues with cycle use: When, where and at what time they are allowed, disabled passengers reporting denial of seat by cycle users and on the opposite side of the coin, cyclists reporting abuse from fellow passengers when they are travelling legally (as far as they are aware). How do you propose to raise awareness of this issue and how will that manifest itself?



Your company has recently joined forces with Network Rail. To us twitter users, NR are often the ones blamed for engineering works overrunning and any railway-related problems. Is this fair? And now that you are one happy family, what can we SWTrains users expect to improve as a result of the merger?



As mentioned in an earlier question I asked, thus far in 2012, 23% of journeys have been severely delayed (anything over 5 minutes). I pay over £200 a month for this service, therefore, as the service has failed me, am I within my rights to reclaim money to the value of delayed % (approx. £50 per month)? And if so, how do I go about doing so? Please no "call this number and speak to customer care", just simple answer required.


No comments:

Post a Comment